Pages

Monday 13 February 2012

What a weekend!

Montreal Breakfast (Pecan buttercream and candied bacon) Red Velvet, Lemon Drop, Chocolate & Vanilla.

This weekend I stayed with a bestie in Barrie and had a wonderful time :) it was so nice to get away from school but not actually be at home - I get a little stir crazy! We just had a lovely few days of relaxing, movies, and (unfortunately) homework. We ate cupcakes (pictured above) from an amazing place called Sugar City Cupcakes, a cute little shop that made me want to quit my day job and become a professional cupcake taster, no joke. We also did classic girlie things such as pig out on too much chocolate and wine. Now that the weekend has FLOWN by, there's only one more sleep until my reading week begins, aka Valentine's Day. I am SO excited to spend it with my man, eating good food and enjoying each others company. Anyone else have exciting V-Day plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment