Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Instagram Memories

Hey blog world. I have had a great couple of days at home! Last night Justin and I hit of the craft store for some chains and I ended up finding this awesome owl peice! I'm in love. I've also been working super hard on my bedroom to organize, and my closet was first to recieve some love. I've also been installing shelves with my Mom (bless her heart) and they are a real pain in the butt. However, I did get to break out my new fancy-pants trenchcoat this week! [See below] I'm also super pumped because we finally have dates booked off in April to go to Montreal for the weekend! I can't tell you how long I've been wanting to go back. I'm all about the food, culture, art, architecture, etc :) Not so much the partying. Pretty much just an old fart. Now I'm just laying on the couch with my man, who's feeling a little under the weather, and looking forward to a relaxing, eating, and watching a movie. Pfft, what else is new?


No comments:

Post a Comment