Pages

Sunday 4 March 2012

Sunday Sunday Sunday


Today I was feeling a tad under the weather and also had bunches of homework to do, so I took a relaxing day to enjoy movies, coffee and mug cake! ^ See Something Borrowed above. I'd recommend it! Mmmm. Also, for an assignment this week, I had to check out this documentary about Disney called "Mickey Mouse Monopoly." REally interesting stuff, you can check it out HERE. I have the entire house to myself because my brother and mumsy are out at a tournament, and I have to say, I'm a bit lonely :( Duh, I come home on the weekends to get away from my boring dorm room! Oh well, back to school tomorrow and then home again on Thursday for a special somebody's 21st birthday :)

Mug Cake Recipe to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. Movies, tea, and chocolate. The three best things when you're under the weather!

    ReplyDelete