Pages

Friday 30 March 2012

Party on, Wayne

Finally Friday! Well, I guess I can't really say that since I don't technically have a "work week" to be celebrating the end of. I've basically just spent my week at home eating muffins. Anyway. I've finally gotten to wear to my booooootiful trench coat from ModCloth that I have been worshipping the beauty of for a few months as it hung in my closet. I'm just hanging out in my living room with some coffee, procrastinating, etc. I'm trying insanely hard not to get sick as my brother has strep (for the second time in a row) and now my boyfriend is also sick. He NEVER gets sick. What is happening?!?! I'm pretty excited for tomorrow night - I'm seeing my girl Jelly's band play downtown Guelph! I can't wait! I haven't seen her in forever (even though she goes to school in Toronto too...) and it'll be fun to let loose at a rock show of course. Happy Friday! And resist urge to sing Rebecca Black all day long.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely blog and lovely posts! When you get a chance, please check out mine! I'm hosting a fabulous scarf and purse giveaway!

    http://www.goodbadandfab.com/2012/03/personal-style-outfit-and-giveaway.html

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    the personal style and fashion musings of a LA Asian fashion lawyer living life in the fab lan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That trench is so pretty! I love that it has the shape of a dress :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! The trench is a classic, but I love how you made it a bite more rocky by the apint on your jeans!
    Please check out my blog too at Miss Tangerine :)

    ReplyDelete