Pages

Thursday 15 March 2012

What I Love Today



Today is almost Thursday. Which is almost Friday. Which is awesome. Everyone knows that. But it's also  inching closer to Spring and that means I'm inspired by almost everything I see! Here's a few:



1. Tree blossoms beginning to bloom are one of the most beautiful sights and I can't wait (photo found HERE
2. Spring coloured nail polish! Who doesn't love it? We get to play with funky colours and everyone can actually see our toes! (found HERE
3. This floral cut-out dress is adorable, Spring definitely means bringing out anything with flowers. (found HERE
4. Lastly, jean jackets means a lot to me because mine is my go-to jacket the SECOND it gets warm enough. They will never go out of style. I say that because I am using mine from the 7th grade [no I cannot button it up, puberty has hit since then] but it fits almost perfectly! (found HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment