Pages

Sunday 25 March 2012

I'm eating mini eggs and blogging...

It doesn't get much better than that. Well, we all know that's probably not true but let's pretend because it's all I have. Though I am having a lovely Sunday! I had brunch with a girlfriend at McDonalds (have I swooned about their coffee here yet?) And ran some errands. I picked up this amazing green sunflower skirt you see below for only $20 and I'm in love with it already. I'm also excited because I decided to actually put some effort in to my appearance and went to the salon to get some highlights touched up. YAY for light hair for summer! I'm still trying to decorated my room which is a flippin disaster because I have no means of storage for all the odds and ends I've been bringing home from my dorm. It's a tornado! Lastly, I'm antsy about booking a trip for me and Justin to Montreal. I'd really like to go at the end of April, however I am a planner and he is a "fly by the seat of his pants"-er, so I haven't made much progress in finalizing anything. But it would be funner than the funnest of fun! (that's the chocolate talking, I apologize)


No comments:

Post a Comment