Pages

Friday 8 June 2012

Photographers in the rain.

Sorry I've been so absent lately. It's not you, it's me. It really is! Alright, it's you. Just kidding.

As I am sure I've mentioned before, my papa is both one of my best friends and one of my favourite photographers. When we hung out last I decided to blow some cobwebs off of my camera and experiment a little. All these pics were taken when I was trying out my grandfather's old lens which is an ultra zoom lens. It's so zoom-y that I was standing in our neighbours yard when I took these. Not. My stepmom has a beeeeaaauuuutiful garden that is just starting to bloom, and despite the rain I was determined to take pictures of it. I can't wait to get more use out of this lens, and I also can't wait to buy even more. What can I say, it runs in my blood. Enjoy these pictures of creatures, critters and creations!


No comments:

Post a Comment