Pages

Friday 22 June 2012

Things I'm Thankful for.

Hi friends. Once in a while the universe throws you a day when you wake up and feel the glory of life. I'm in such a good mood day and have so much to be thankful for that I decided to try to keep my good luck rolling and write it all down.

Here's what I'm so thankful for today:
- Starbucks
- My acting experience (it pays off sometimes)
- Good weather (ok, awesome weather)
- Great hair days
- Cool and cheap sunglasses from WalMart
- French toast
- My health 
- Amazing opportunities and exciting possibilities
- My beautiful step-sister for making me aware of said opportunities
- Fresh printed resumes 
- A working printer
- My wonderful boyfriend
- Coffee ( see *Starbucks)
- A genuine smile
- Staying classy


Have a fantastic Friday! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment