Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

DIY iPhone Deco!

With all this downtime in between work, I've gotten back into my fairly crafty groove. I recently (accidentally) ordered 2 clear iPhone cases from eBay, and decided to get creative and put them to good use. I was inspired by this DIY I found on A Beautiful Mess which you can find in detail HERE. I fell in love with the idea of making your own phone case instantly and a little time and a lot of episode of Parks and Recreation later, I have completed a few! I still have to measure them precisely to fit my cases, but hopefully these ideas will inspire you too and get you going trying to create something :) I made these from an abundance of scrap-booking paper and images on my computer, etc. They're nothing special but I'm pretty excited to use 'em!





No comments:

Post a Comment