Pages

Saturday 19 May 2012

Outfit: Floral + Denim

Howdy folks. Welcome to a post about one of my favourite outfits. It's not really that great of an outfit, but I always remember it as the outfit I wore on my bf and I's second date. We went to Cornerstone Cafe for cinnamon buns & tea, and then saw "Horrible Bosses." Did you just get some crackers to go with that cheese?
On a more important note, both this top and vest were approximately $10 at the Garage Outlet. Me and my mom always hit up the outlets at the end of the summer for the best summer basics. They're on sale x5. It's definitely my favourite cost-efficient shopping tip! 

This is still one of my favourite combos that I choose to wear over and over - do you have any outfits like that? 


top and vest: Garage Clothing, leggings: unsure, sandals: Birkenstock

No comments:

Post a Comment