Pages

Monday 16 April 2012

My Instas from Last Week!

Another week has come to an end and it's time to share my latest Instagram photos. Remember, you can always follow me under "cchap01"! This week was a busy one, as exam period is now coming to a close. I spent an unnerving amount of time either buried in the library or in my pajamas all day (in the privacy of my own home, of course...not one of those people...maybe) Easter with my family was short and sweet, it's not like the celebrations we used to have. 20 Easters under my belt is sort of a lot, and we all know how the story ends by now - Jesus is always back by Monday. That said, chocolate is chocolate and I can't complain. I think I had pancakes  maybe 4 times in the last 10 days. But it's all good, because I'm back on my spring training plan. Exercise exercise exercise! And plenty of green spinach smoothies. I'm sort of in mourning over the end of the school year, it's like the last day of school that goes by so fast. And now I'm realizing I won't see my bestie everyday anymore! Oh well, enough blabbering about my week. Go on and have a happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment