Pages

Thursday 19 April 2012

What I Wore: Miss. Dress-Up

Hooray! I'm free! No more books. Teachers. Class. Exams. Now what am I going to do with myself? Probably not much. But think about the money I'll save on coffee since I can technically sleep til noon now! I could get a gym membership? YA, OK. Maybe take up a hobby? Only time will tell. I can, however, start practicing my french in anticipation for our trip to Quebec next Sunday. We've been planning this for months, and I can't believe it's actually happening now! 

So this skirt is awesome. It was an impulse buy. 60% off. It has pockets, people. That's like kryptonite. You understand. 
I didn't try it on (elastic waistbands are pretty much a one-for-all kinda thing), and luckily it fits perfectly. It suffocates my waste into Size 000 proportions. But whatever! This has been enough blabbering. Have a wonderful day, ok? <3 


Top: Joe Fresh, Skirt: Skirt Store, Heels: Payless

1 comment:

  1. LOL, your post made me smile, Cara.

    I hope you don't have the experience we had in Quebec...we wanted to practice our French, but all the locals heard our accents and wanted to practice their ENGLISH on us. ;)

    ReplyDelete