Pages

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Today's Outfit: More Stripes

Finally! Proof that I am a crazy stripe woman! That's really all that I can say about my fetish at this moment. This dress from Forever 21 is easily my new favourite piece in my spring wardrobe. It's uber-soft, stretchy, comfy, and most of all - it's a maxi dress that goes to my toes. Being 5'9 means most maxis hit halfway between knees and ankles, and it makes me look...weird. It is said that horizontal stripes give the illusion that you're wider, which is usually a big fat fashion NO, but rules were made to be broken. It is true love, me and this dress, and you'll be seeing a lot more of it I'm sure. It's too bad that it was so windy during this shoot that you can't make out the beautiful blossom a-bloomin' on my trees, but enjoy :)


Dress: Forever 21, Necklace: gift, Sunglasses: Wal-Mart 

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, Cara. And you're plenty tall enough to pull off the horizontal stripes!

    ReplyDelete