- Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins Recipe:
- 2 cups gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2/3 cup agave nectar
- 2/3 cup rice milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 325 and line a 12-muffin pan
2. Whisk dry ingredients together in large bowl
3. Stir in the agave, oil, milk and vanilla, but be careful not to over-mix
4. Fold in the blueberries as gently as possible - don't want to over-work the dough or mush the berries!
5. Divide evenly in muffin pan, approx. 1/3 cup of batter for each
6. Bake for 15 minutes, rotate the pan around, then bake for another 7
7. Don't touch them for approx. 15 minutes because they will be hot as they were just in an oven.
* These have a interesting texture, kinda raw. like dipping a big spoon into a tub of icing. I like them, but you may not. Of course, if you're gluten-intolerant, beggars can't be choosers ok?