Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012

Outfit Post: Business Woman!

Howdy. Happy Sunday! I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open as I type this because I've been up since very early in the AM. I got up for a quickie road trip with the BF this morning, luckily we made a pit stop to Timmy's. On the bright side, we sold his un-used longboard! But that's irrelevant. Ignore me. Hopefully going in to Backpeddling to get my bike fixed today if I can get my butt up off the couch. I went to my little sister's school play last night with my fam and it's absolutely crazy how fast they grow up - I could have sworn she was 6 years old yesterday, now she's turning 13? Oh, and she's super tall all of a sudden. Either way, I was so proud :') Then we celebrated with ice cream. Obviously, how else do you celebrate? I also wanted to send a big thank-you out, because last week I passed 1000 views after only a few months of being up and running :) I don't know how important that is, but I'm pretty excited about it - so thanks x 1000! (Get it?)


blazer: thrifted, top: Bluenotes, necklace: West49, jeans: American Eagle, shoes: PayLess

4 comments: